Saturday, October 29, 2005

Discover Vancouver, British Columbia's Best Kept Tourism Secrets

Vancouver is a culturally diverse city with many languages and ethnic attractions. Although well known for rain, Vancouver's mild climate is ideal for the many gardens and parks that make up the city. Full of complimentary opposites, Vancouver is a harmonious blend for enjoying the outdoors and city life in one place. Find a map of Vancouver, British Columbia at their city Chamber of Commerce. Or click here
for excellent tourist information.

Stanley Park

Vancouver is one of the few cities (including New York with the famous Central Park) that can boast a sizable park as one of its features. Stanley Park is 1000 acres and is one of the largest urban parks in North America. You may need a separate map of Stanley Park. The Vancouver Chamber of Commerce should have this map also.

Vancouver is a coastal city with plenty of walking and biking trails. There's something for everyone, whether you enjoy an easy pace viewing the waters of the Burrard Inlet along the paved sea wall or take on the wooded trails of Stanley Park where you'll find impressive untouched forest as well as beautifully manicured gardens on your hiking or biking adventure.

Shopping and More...

Looking to enjoy some shopping? Vancouver has plenty of interesting areas to shop. For the dedicated shopper a visit to Robson Street will provide designer boutiques as well as trendy coffee shops and restaurants, all with great people watching spots to take a break.

Granville Island is a busy market along the water. Find fresh fruit, flowers and a wide variety of ethnic foods to enjoy. Browse the art and small specialty shops where you're sure to find that special something to bring home for yourself or as a gift.

Vancouver Aquarium and Science World are big draws for Young or Old.

For a slower pace try the Vancouver Aquarium. Watch the Beluga show or visit the tropics for a memorable visit. Your Vancouver map will help you locate the Aquarium.

Bringing the kids? The mirrored dome with lights will surely catch their attention but what's inside this fascinating structure will impress them (and you) even more! Interactive and astounding you'll be entertained and educated in this attraction originally built for Expo 86.

World Class Resorts, Hotels and Golf Courses

Not far from Vancouver is the world renowned Whistler Village Resort. Ideal for a luxury skiing vacation, it is also a popular summer destination with biking trails, golfing, white water rafting, ziplining and more for the truly adventurous.

Camping and RV parks are never far away or you can choose to stay in one of the highly rated hotels for a real pampered treat! A road map of the Vancouver area can also be found online through search engine listings.

Are you torn between taking a luxurious, pampered holiday versus an outdoor, sporty vacation? If you and your holiday partner can't agree (or even if you're not sure yourself) there's no need to compromise when you visit the city of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend actually sent me a link to this A Map of Vancouver, British Columbia Is The Gateway To Travel Opportunities blog post and I have to admit, theres some pretty good info here but nothing about free blank gift certificate specifically. And I found this great site free blank gift certificate and was wondering if anyone here also thinks it has a good concept offering free blank gift certificate

I am bookmarking this to check back in a couple of days, please let me know what you think! If anybody knows of any sites that are similar please let me know. Thanks!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI there....I came across your Discover Vancouver, British Columbia's Best Kept Tourism Secrets blog and was wondering if you could help point me an some direction because all I keep finding is free gift certificate related stuff and I am very interested in it but not finding anything about the subject. I am looking for free gift certificate...although I did come across this site free gift certificate and it was actually pretty cool. I was hoping to get some feedback and I think you have a great blog here and I will be bookmarking it to check back in a couple of days.

Anyways, let me know if you have any other resources related to free gift certificate specifically and post it here. I will much appreciate it...thanks!

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI there....I came across your Discover Vancouver, British Columbia's Best Kept Tourism Secrets blog and was wondering if you could help point me an some direction because all I keep finding is create a free gift certificate related stuff and I am very interested in it but not finding anything about the subject. I am looking for create a free gift certificate...although I did come across this site create a free gift certificate and it was actually pretty cool. I was hoping to get some feedback and I think you have a great blog here and I will be bookmarking it to check back in a couple of days.

Anyways, let me know if you have any other resources related to create a free gift certificate specifically and post it here. I will much appreciate it...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home